I have always wondered, when put to the question, what answers today’s culture in these United States would offer in response to some of humanity’s most questionable yet common occurrences in everyday life. To get the juices flowing, I am providing a list of those philosophical questions and would love your insights:
4. Why is it that some in modern culture cannot understand why we have droughts and super hurricanes, yet continue to destroy the ozone?
8. Why is it that some in modern culture teach compassion, love and sharing; yet their actions (or inaction) demonstrate the complete opposite?
9. Why is it that some in modern culture love a puppy or kitten, then tie it to a chain in the elements or give it away because it’s a grown cat or dog?
10. Why is it that some in modern culture tell us to feed the poor and house the homeless, yet regret it when we do?
11. Why is it that some in modern culture call our soldiers heroes, but when wounded warriors come back tattered and torn, they aren’t given appropriate medical or psychological care?
I would genuinely love your thoughts (and maybe some solutions) on these questions and how you would answer these to a five year-old — who just may be sitting back watching and learning as the world unfolds before his or her eyes.
Social Morals – 11 Philosophical Questions
By CarolAnn Bailey-Lloyd– Senior Social Media Response Specialist, Social Media Consultant/Marketer, Ghost Writer, Pro Blogger, Online Copywriter/Editor & SEO-SEM Specialist
Copyright 2013 – ALL Rights Reserved