I’m a freelance writer, author, poet, artist, and animal lover…especially the canine kind. Six dogs have adopted me – and they’re all big, adorable guys.
I love nature, and enjoy the rain as it dances on the rooftop and window panes… I love to laugh at comedy, and cry when I watch sad films. I wear my heart on a sleeve so I can be very emotional at times.
I am ready to explore the world with a new set of eyes, a fresh heart, and a hungry soul. As a writer and artist, I have always wondered what “utopia” or “nirvana” actually is –
Are there angels, cherubs, spiritual beings? Do the skies meet heaven and earth like a pastel collage of rainbows? Are there green pastures and rolling hills? And do the oceans melt into the orange sun?
My journey begins today…as I learn more about myself, where I’m going, who I am, and where my journey takes me.
I look forward to sharing my sometimes fascinating and sometimes mundane life with the world…my poetry, my reflections, my opinions, and my experiences… today is the first day of the rest of my life.
Freelance Writer, Content Developer, Online Journalist, Author, Artist, Poet, Professional Blogger and Web Consultant
Why hire me? I have strong work ethics, am a quick-study, and my work has demonstrated proven results in producing considerable Web traffic.
If it is social media experience you seek, you have come to the right person. I possess 10+ years hands-on practice in public relations, client communications, social media (with a strong focus on emerging multimedia technology), Internet marketing and online copywriting, and professional ghostwriting. I also possess concrete skills and know-how in the latest online tools, blog sites, and social media networks Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Twitter, among other social bookmarking sites.
I am computer and information technology savvy with a solid background in SEO/SEM. I am a tactical and strategic out-of-the-box thinker and have a working knowledge of the latest trends, practices, programs and software applications. If I don’t know it, I learn it. I am highly creative and possess extraordinary oral and written communication skills.
My extensive online copywriting portfolio includes subject matter ranging from alternative medicine, natural health/alternative medicine education, travel and tourism, pets/animals, philosophy and Zen, opeds, collegiate interviews and written/published reports, fitness/wellness, nutrition, web marketing, social media networking and marketing, SEO/SEM, personal and professional growth, web administration, and administrative management, etc.
Currently, I have been and am responsible for the strategic development, implementation and key management of a major social media customer support campaign for US customer service, brand reputation management and continuous improvement in online communications in a challenging and multifaceted corporate call center; including but not limited to:
• Monitoring all social media for consumer insights; employing metrics to report regularly and consistently on comments, trends and product line issues
• Maintaining detailed history and records of customer communications, online alerts and CRM messages
• Pulling internal reporting data and following standard workflow tasks
• Creating monthly reports and presentations, as well as daily updates to workforce management and organizational leadership
• Brand and competitive analysis – analyze, measure and report on consumer engagement
• Engaging and supporting other teams within the continuous improvement group and throughout the organization to align needs with the social media strategy
• Working with agents and leadership on social media monitoring issues, resolution process and time resolution
• Managing challenges and goals, and being flexible with shifting priorities
• Establishing initiatives, goals and KPIs; and then exceed them
• Researching and maintaining cutting-edge social media developments and identifying key points of opportunity for the social media strategy and the organization as a whole
Interested in my services or work? Read some of the material I’ve begun uploading on this wordpress blog, sample links below; or for faster results, Google my name “CarolAnn Bailey Lloyd” or “Social Media Sorceress” for writing samples. Contact me via twitter or send a message to me here for complete resume or to schedule an interview.
Both work-for-hire & personal
- Article Samples
- Are Teenagers from Another Planet? -SheKnows.com
- Your Guide to Understanding Homeopathy – the Homeopathic Revolution: Why Famous People & Cultural Heroes Choose Homeopathy
- New York Chiropractic College – Featured School
- Energy Healing: Does it Really Work?
The Social Media Sorceress is at your service, and provides a free one-hour consultation to discuss your professional online marketing needs and potential improvements. Services are offered at an hourly flat rate; or through custom package retainer plans to best serve and support your ongoing Web Biz requirements.
*Clients choosing package retainer plans are required to sign retainer contracts. All payments are in US dollars. Payments are due upon invoice receipt.
Contact the Social Media Sorceress at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss rates and package retainer plans to jumpstart the success of your Internet business today! Contact me about my super-saver retainer packages!
See what others are saying about CarolAnn here:
Don’t forget to stop by my Blip.fm Station @ http://blip.fm/carolannb